Monday, February 18, 2008

Week Long Blogs (1st)

Honestly, I've been a little out of the loop recently on what's going on in class lately. I basically missed the last two classes for because of reasons outside of class. I looked at the assignment a little too late to be able to complete it fully. I spoke with a fellow classmate in the middle of the week who reminded me of the assignment, but I just forgot to add blog posts daily. So, I take responsibility for not being able to complete the assignment. I'm not saying I have been more busy than anyone else in class. I know that we are all college students with a lot of things on our plate. But I just wasn't able to complete the assignment.

Though I wasn't able to post a blog for everyday of the previous week, I can post for how I am feeling today. Overall, I am feeling a little behind in some things. I am feeling a little behind in somethings. Mainly schoolwork (some classes, Capstone) and some other things, namely getting prepared for a summer mission project I will be going to. I've found myself thinking about these things a lot and just wanting to get caught up on everything. But, I've been praying and trusting God to provide wisdom and guidance in this hectic time and am confident that I will complete all things I need to get done in due time.

No comments: