Sunday, February 10, 2008

2/4 Class Experience

This past week was a really difficult week.  I had so many to things to get done and I wasn't sure exactly how I was going to get them done.  So, coming into the week I wasn't too excited.  So on Monday, I just got off of work and came to class thinking of all the things I had to get done that day.  Honestly, I was thinking about not going to the class and starting on some other stuff.  I came to the class and heard the conversation about the tone of the class and what we can do to improve.  I decided a little bit into the class that I would step out early.  When the video started playing of the stand up comedian and honestly, I just wasn't feeling it.  So at that point, I decided to step out.  So honestly, I guess I am not able to really comment much on the day of class.  I was able to talk with Jenna and she filled me in on what we did in the class.  It does sound like it was a very interesting exercise and I regret missing it.  I hope to be informed more the next time I come to class.

No comments: