Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Fork

Honestly, I had forgotten about the fork for most of the week.  After getting the fork in class last Monday, I stuck it in one of the side pouches of my bag.  Throughout the week, I would remember the poor thing here and there, but would always put off any notion of interaction with it.  Finally, on Saturday when I was messing around on my MacBook, I decided to do something with it.  At the time I was fairly hungry, so I saw this as a perfect opportunity.

I decided to get some cold cereal and use the fork to assist in the job.  So I grab
bed a bowl, poured some Dyno Bites into it (Fruity Pebbles are actually the generic br
and to this cereal if you didn't know alre
ady), added some cold milk,
 and started to enjoy some nice grub.
  The first couple bites were cool, but then I soon realized one problem; a fork is not the best option when eating cold cereal.

I then came upon a tough dilemma; do I continue using the fork that I've become so dearly attached to and keep on hindering the enjoyable experience of Dyno Bites, or do I ditch my new friend and grab a spoon to fully enjoy the treat?  My hunger ruled in this decision, and unfortunately, the fork had to go.  B
ut, I must say, it was fun while it lasted.

No comments: